Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Why should we choose cmantika web agency at the expense of another?
Any team cmantika, because of its rich and varied career, endeavors to monitor all projects closely, and never settles for just about. We bring a lot of attention to refine your ideas and put them into works.
- We are determined to implement solutions highlighting your differences to encourage visitors to stay on your site.
- Our designers never use existing models. Each creation is designed starting from a blank page.
- We focus on strategy. We do not rush – we take the time to ensure that we understand your characteristics and objectives of your project, be it a website, e-commerce, mobile application or any other project before starting .
- We use free software platforms (open source CMS) that allow you to easily manage the content of your website, and are highly scalable to allow your website to grow along with your business.
- We have the skills that allow us to understand and implement SEO strategies and / or pay for you to achieve high rankings in the search engines Google and Bing.
How much do you charge for your services?
We have no defined package knowing that our solutions are customized. We can give you basic prices for different types of websites, e-commerce, mobile website or mobile application which we add the corresponding functions to your needs.
Do not hesitate to contact us for our base rates. We strive to always have competitive prices.
How long does it take you to complete a web project?
Projects usually last between 60 to 180 days, depending on their complexity. If you need a website, e-commerce or mobile application earlier, it is not too complex these delays can be reduced.
Can you explain the whole process of a web project?
Please visit the page dedicated to our design methodology.
Once our website online, we can make changes for ourselves?
Altogether. We train you to use the administration tool of your website before the end of the project. Our developments are simple and user-friendly content management. We are not asking you to learn our business.
What support can we expect once the project is completed?
We consider each client as a long-term partner. We will always be there to support whatever their needs.